|*** NOTICE ***|
|With the utmost interest in keeping our running family healthy and safe, we will be taking a brief hiatus from our weekly runs. We will return soon and run for our beers again.
Take care of yourself and your families. Stay connected on your favorite social media connection for updates!
Each week we follow a refreshing 3 mile course highlighting the wonderful downtown Cincinnati region. The course is the same route each week, so no one gets lost!
- Leaving from Taft's Ale house, we proceed south down Race Street past Washington Park to the banks of the Ohio River to visit Smale Park (Mehring Way)
- Turning east, we progress through Smale Park and take in the scenic river views until we reach the site of Great American Ballpark
- Turning north, we start our slow and steady climb up Main Street to East 12th Street
- Turning west, we weave through the historic Over the Rhine District until we reach Race Street once again
- Turning north, we know the destination is near, and finish our run at the wonderful Taft's Ale House!
- Time for high fives and a refreshing drink!